I’ve been with Edelman for more than three years. Half way through my journey, I began to wonder where my career was going. Being a part of a global PR agency is a double-edged sword for a young professional: It is both freeing and intimidating. The career possibilities are endless and therein lies the dilemma. I am a Millennial, which means I have an extra helping of self-confidence.
Benefits of Reciprocal Mentoring Apply to Both Sides of the Table
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently