I’ve been with Edelman for more than three years. Half way through my journey, I began to wonder where my career was going. Being a part of a global PR agency is a double-edged sword for a young professional: It is both freeing and intimidating. The career possibilities are endless and therein lies the dilemma. I am a Millennial, which means I have an extra helping of self-confidence.
Benefits of Reciprocal Mentoring Apply to Both Sides of the Table
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging