I’ve been with Edelman for more than three years. Half way through my journey, I began to wonder where my career was going. Being a part of a global PR agency is a double-edged sword for a young professional: It is both freeing and intimidating. The career possibilities are endless and therein lies the dilemma. I am a Millennial, which means I have an extra helping of self-confidence.
Benefits of Reciprocal Mentoring Apply to Both Sides of the Table
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close