Stiff Upper Lip: H&R Block’s ‘Stache Act campaign culminated with the Million Mustache March on April Fool’s Day 2012 in Washington, D.C. Marchers actually numbered in the hundreds. Photo courtesy of Elasticity Company: H&R Block Agency: Elasticity Timeframe: Feb. - April 2012 H&R Block needed a change.
Case Study: ‘Greatest Moustache Campaign in History’ Introduces H&R Block to Younger Demo, Providing a Hefty Return
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign