Stiff Upper Lip: H&R Block’s ‘Stache Act campaign culminated with the Million Mustache March on April Fool’s Day 2012 in Washington, D.C. Marchers actually numbered in the hundreds. Photo courtesy of Elasticity Company: H&R Block Agency: Elasticity Timeframe: Feb. - April 2012 H&R Block needed a change.
Case Study: ‘Greatest Moustache Campaign in History’ Introduces H&R Block to Younger Demo, Providing a Hefty Return
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign