Oct. 30, 2011: The pilot of a JetBlue plane stuck on the tarmac for seven hours full of increasingly angry and frustrated passengers pleaded for assistance from airport officials, telling them he “can’t seem to get any help from our own company.” August 5, 2012: Alaskan Airlines faced outrage as staff is accused of “being the worst of humanity” for “ignoring” a 70-year-old Parkinson’s sufferer. August 15, 2012: United Airlines lost a girl on a solo trip to camp. Her parents alleged that their 10-year-old daughter flying to summer camp was stranded at one of the world’s busiest airports after United failed to keep track of her.
Customer Service and PR: How One Discipline Helps the Other
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App