Choices. Today the public has a nearly infinite amount of choices on where to find the information they need. Long gone is a trip to the library for research. Everything you need now is online. Wikipedia, Pinterest, Facebook—even Twitter will give you a basic, short description of the person or organization you’re interested in.
As an Information, Sales and Employment Tool, Don’t Sell Your ‘About’ Page Short
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros