Choices. Today the public has a nearly infinite amount of choices on where to find the information they need. Long gone is a trip to the library for research. Everything you need now is online. Wikipedia, Pinterest, Facebook—even Twitter will give you a basic, short description of the person or organization you’re interested in.
As an Information, Sales and Employment Tool, Don’t Sell Your ‘About’ Page Short
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy