The About page is more than just the facts about an organization: it establishes credibility and answers the site visitor's question: "Do I want to interact with you?"
As an Information, Sales and Employment Tool, Don’t Sell Your ‘About’ Page Short
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing