Choices. Today the public has a nearly infinite amount of choices on where to find the information they need. Long gone is a trip to the library for research. Everything you need now is online. Wikipedia, Pinterest, Facebook—even Twitter will give you a basic, short description of the person or organization you’re interested in.
As an Information, Sales and Employment Tool, Don’t Sell Your ‘About’ Page Short
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging