From a business point of view, it's been a rough time for some prominent social media companies—but don't let that stop you from utilizing the platform as a PR tool.
Facebook’s $tock May Have Dipped, But Not Social Media’s Value to PR
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need