Like it or not, there will be tweets by your brand's followers that cry out for a response. Here, three social media specialists discuss the process they go through in answering both bad and good Twitter posts.
Timely, Measured Responses to Posts Result in the Tweet Smell of Success
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing