A study released in July 2012 by Yesmail finds that on YouTube, Monday is the most engaging day, yet it is one of the three least used deployment days. The largest number of YouTube campaigns are deployed on Thursday and Friday, yet engagement on those days is relatively low.
For Best YouTube Campaign Engagement, Think Monday, Not Thursday
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success