A study released in July 2012 by Yesmail finds that on YouTube, Monday is the most engaging day, yet it is one of the three least used deployment days. The largest number of YouTube campaigns are deployed on Thursday and Friday, yet engagement on those days is relatively low.
For Best YouTube Campaign Engagement, Think Monday, Not Thursday
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros