A study released in July 2012 by Yesmail finds that on YouTube, Monday is the most engaging day, yet it is one of the three least used deployment days. The largest number of YouTube campaigns are deployed on Thursday and Friday, yet engagement on those days is relatively low.
For Best YouTube Campaign Engagement, Think Monday, Not Thursday
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016