San Francisco Giants pitcher Brian Wilson piqued the interest of sports fans and business executives alike as the pitch man for webcasting company ON24.
Case Study: Bay Area Cyber-Conference Company Winds Up, Pitches Audience via Quirky Pro Athlete and Virtual Technology
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign