The Stop Bullying: Speak Up Social Pledge app featured a pledge that students and adult Facebook users could take, with encouragement from CNN’s Anderson Cooper. Image courtesy of Cartoon Network Company: Cartoon Network Timeframe: Oct. 2010 - Present Cartoon Network spent the summer of 2011 recruiting—politely, that is—sister Time Warner brands and divisions, including CNN and Time Inc., to join a unified initiative that would inspire people to take a stand against the plague of childhood bullying. In September 2011, Cartoon Network landed another big fish, Facebook, to help create a social media-based, viral antidote to the bullying problem in the U.
Case Study: Cartoon Network Establishes Bullying Pulpit, Inspiring Millions to Stand Up Against a Childhood Plague
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016