The Stop Bullying: Speak Up Social Pledge app featured a pledge that students and adult Facebook users could take, with encouragement from CNN’s Anderson Cooper. Image courtesy of Cartoon Network Company: Cartoon Network Timeframe: Oct. 2010 - Present Cartoon Network spent the summer of 2011 recruiting—politely, that is—sister Time Warner brands and divisions, including CNN and Time Inc., to join a unified initiative that would inspire people to take a stand against the plague of childhood bullying. In September 2011, Cartoon Network landed another big fish, Facebook, to help create a social media-based, viral antidote to the bullying problem in the U.
Case Study: Cartoon Network Establishes Bullying Pulpit, Inspiring Millions to Stand Up Against a Childhood Plague
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks