At the 2012 PRSA Counselors Academy Spring Conference, held May 6-8 in New Orleans, there was a focus on PR agencies offering value-add services to clients. Measurement and customer service solutions were put on the table, as well as mobile offerings. With mobile, says Tim Hayden, senior VP of mobile strategy at Edelman, there’s never been a more opportune time for agencies to ramp up. A flurry of data released in the last few months shows smartphone usage is becoming ubiquitous. According to IDC, by 2013, 50% of Web traffic will come through mobile devices.
Charting the Industry: Agencies Smart to Ramp Up Mobile Offerings
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets