As part of the Hyundai Hope on Wheels initiative, a child prepares to place his handprint on a canvas at a handprint ceremony at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. More than 75 such events were launched across 30 states to raise pediactric cancer awareness. Photo courtesy of Finn Partners Company: Hyundai Agency: Finn Partners Timeframe: March - Sept. 2011 According to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation, more than 160,000 children worldwide are diagnosed with cancer each year; 46 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer every day in the U.S.
Case Study: PR Helps Drive Hope for Pediatric Cancer Cure With Hyundai Cross-Country, Multifaceted Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns