As part of the Hyundai Hope on Wheels initiative, a child prepares to place his handprint on a canvas at a handprint ceremony at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. More than 75 such events were launched across 30 states to raise pediactric cancer awareness. Photo courtesy of Finn Partners Company: Hyundai Agency: Finn Partners Timeframe: March - Sept. 2011 According to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation, more than 160,000 children worldwide are diagnosed with cancer each year; 46 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer every day in the U.S.
Case Study: PR Helps Drive Hope for Pediatric Cancer Cure With Hyundai Cross-Country, Multifaceted Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success