A fully integrated communications approach—including print, broadcast, digital and social media—drove thousands of people to the grand opening festivities of a suburban Chicago hospital.
Case Study: Full-Scale PR Campaign Helps Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Survive Transplant to New Facility
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone