A comparison of two niche airlines' social media programs clearly shows that corporate values, benefits and differentiators can be successfully communicated via social platforms.
Social Media Report Card: Two Smaller Airlines Build Strong Social Customer Bonds via Thoughtful Content
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All