A comparison of two niche airlines' social media programs clearly shows that corporate values, benefits and differentiators can be successfully communicated via social platforms.
Social Media Report Card: Two Smaller Airlines Build Strong Social Customer Bonds via Thoughtful Content
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing