Plantville, created by Siemens Industry, is a gaming hit in the B2B space. It’s played not only by Siemens employees, but by students from hundreds of universities and secondary schools worldwide. Image courtesy of Siemens Industry Company: Siemens Industry Timeframe: Feb. 2010 - Present When the boss asks the communications team to conjure up a Big Idea, it’s wise to think big— really big. That’s exactly what the Siemens Industry communications team did in developing, building and launching Plantville—an online game that serves as a powerful platform for both internal and external communications at the multi-division manufacturing and technology company.
Case Study: Siemens Industry’s Plantville Proves That Some Games Really Can Be Played at the Office
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer