Posts like this one from mom blogger Amanda Acuña helped the Infantino Test-Drive campaign earn more than 5 million impressions. Image courtesy of Amanda Acuña Company: Infantino Agency: Mom Central Consulting Timeframe: April 2010 - March 2011 To help ensure they’re making the right product choices for their babies, moms have always relied on other moms for real-life perspectives, experience and insight. Today, that feedback comes not just from family and the mainstream media, but from a variety of trusted and influential blogs, as well as from recommendations on Twitter and Facebook, where moms connect online with other moms. New moms today face a dizzying array of choices when it comes to baby toys, carriers, products and supplies. What can start as a joyful shopping experience can easily become overwhelming.
Case Study: Influencers Wanted—Bevy of Mommy Bloggers Send Infantino’s Test-Drive Campaign Into High Gear
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign