Posts like this one from mom blogger Amanda Acuña helped the Infantino Test-Drive campaign earn more than 5 million impressions. Image courtesy of Amanda Acuña Company: Infantino Agency: Mom Central Consulting Timeframe: April 2010 - March 2011 To help ensure they’re making the right product choices for their babies, moms have always relied on other moms for real-life perspectives, experience and insight. Today, that feedback comes not just from family and the mainstream media, but from a variety of trusted and influential blogs, as well as from recommendations on Twitter and Facebook, where moms connect online with other moms. New moms today face a dizzying array of choices when it comes to baby toys, carriers, products and supplies. What can start as a joyful shopping experience can easily become overwhelming.
Case Study: Influencers Wanted—Bevy of Mommy Bloggers Send Infantino’s Test-Drive Campaign Into High Gear
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign