Make no mistake, the power of moms online is great, as demonstrated by product PR/awareness efforts by baby product maker Infantino.
Case Study: Influencers Wanted—Bevy of Mommy Bloggers Send Infantino’s Test-Drive Campaign Into High Gear
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America