The Consumer Electronics Association's Declaration of Innovation movement grew its Facebook community tenfold.
Case Study: We Hold This Truth… ‘Innovation’ Effort Drives Fans in Person and Online to Declare on the Dotted Line
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing