Industry analysts are a specific group of external influencers with whom many B2B communicators have formed vital relationships. Forrester, Gartner and IDC are among the largest firms whose analysts conduct research and publish reports that assess the business competitors within an industry. Their market intelligence—rankings, trend outlooks and case studies—are followed closely by buyers in specific B2B industries. However, just as the flight to digital and social media is often cited as the reason for a decline in traditional news consumption, some believe that it has also reduced the reliance on industry analysts for brand reputation management. We asked senior experts to explain changes faced by B2B communicators and how these have affected the way the analyst relations function is integrated within a communications team.
B2B Communications: Use Integrated Approach to Engage Industry Analysts and Manage Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016