Since smartphones are so ubiquitous, it might be easy for PR pros to overlook mobile as a platform for creating awareness, driving donations and causing sales. But that would be unfortunate. According to mobile experts, communications outreach in this area has never been more fruitful, and will only get better. Consider that texting has not seen a drop-off in usage. In fact, the practice is growing.
As Texting Moves From Simple Prompts to Bottom-Line Actions, R U Ready?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016