Since smartphones are so ubiquitous, it might be easy for PR pros to overlook mobile as a platform for creating awareness, driving donations and causing sales. But that would be unfortunate. According to mobile experts, communications outreach in this area has never been more fruitful, and will only get better. Consider that texting has not seen a drop-off in usage. In fact, the practice is growing.
As Texting Moves From Simple Prompts to Bottom-Line Actions, R U Ready?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike