Taking a another look at Fortune’s “Best Places to Work” list and the number of Twitter followers, NetApp wins the prize for the biggest percentage jump in followers (36%) in the last few months, followed by Cisco with a 29% increase. Toward the end of 2010, five of the top 20 companies did not have Twitter accounts. Now we’re down to one.
Twitter Watch: Followers of Best Workplaces
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016