Taking a another look at Fortune’s “Best Places to Work” list and the number of Twitter followers, NetApp wins the prize for the biggest percentage jump in followers (36%) in the last few months, followed by Cisco with a 29% increase. Toward the end of 2010, five of the top 20 companies did not have Twitter accounts. Now we’re down to one.
Twitter Watch: Followers of Best Workplaces
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success