Taking a another look at Fortune’s “Best Places to Work” list and the number of Twitter followers, NetApp wins the prize for the biggest percentage jump in followers (36%) in the last few months, followed by Cisco with a 29% increase. Toward the end of 2010, five of the top 20 companies did not have Twitter accounts. Now we’re down to one.
Twitter Watch: Followers of Best Workplaces
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications