Taking a another look at Fortune’s “Best Places to Work” list and the number of Twitter followers, NetApp wins the prize for the biggest percentage jump in followers (36%) in the last few months, followed by Cisco with a 29% increase. Toward the end of 2010, five of the top 20 companies did not have Twitter accounts. Now we’re down to one.
Twitter Watch: Followers of Best Workplaces
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending