Taking a another look at Fortune’s “Best Places to Work” list and the number of Twitter followers, NetApp wins the prize for the biggest percentage jump in followers (36%) in the last few months, followed by Cisco with a 29% increase. Toward the end of 2010, five of the top 20 companies did not have Twitter accounts. Now we’re down to one.
Twitter Watch: Followers of Best Workplaces
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros