With digital platforms and robust CRM systems in full play, many of today’s organizations are interacting intensely with customers. In fact, great customer service has become a key pillar in driving reputation, revenues and repeat business. But most customer service success stories concern organizations in the B2C space, where companies like Southwest Airlines, Zappos, JetBlue (“air rage guy” notwithstanding) and Comcast take all the glory. But what about the B2B space? On paper, bridging divides between customer service and corporate communications should be an easier task for many B2B companies, because the volume of customer service issues for most B2B companies is much lower than those of a major retailer, an airline or a cable company.
PR as a Driver for B2B Sales and Customer Service
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App