Twitter chatter about JetBlue after the incident with flight attendant Steven Slater was decidedly neutral, and even somewhat positive, in the days after the incident. (The data was culled from nearly 18,000 tweets worldwide.) The chatter was also cacophonous last week on PR News Online, where we launched a poll asking what effect the Slater incident might have on the JetBlue brand; more than 1,700 people took the poll. Check out the poll results and comments, which number in the hundreds. Source: PeopleBrowsr (chris@peoplebrowsr.
Twitter Watch: JetBlue Experiences Clear Cyber Skies After Air Rage
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer