â–¶ Tech Brands’ Twitter Trouble: A study by Wildfire PR found that while 90% of technology companies have a presence on two or more social networks, a significant majority are not actively using these networks to engage with audiences. Case in point: 43% of surveyed brands with a Twitter account have never replied to a tweet, and only 25% of brands reply to followers’ comments on their Facebook accounts. Other findings include: • Twitter was the most popular network used (74%), followed by Linkedin (72%) and then Facebook (20%). Nearly half (48%) have a blog. • How do tech brands leverage social media?
One-Way Techies; Global Marketing Misses Mark
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success