â–¶ Tech Brands’ Twitter Trouble: A study by Wildfire PR found that while 90% of technology companies have a presence on two or more social networks, a significant majority are not actively using these networks to engage with audiences. Case in point: 43% of surveyed brands with a Twitter account have never replied to a tweet, and only 25% of brands reply to followers’ comments on their Facebook accounts. Other findings include: • Twitter was the most popular network used (74%), followed by Linkedin (72%) and then Facebook (20%). Nearly half (48%) have a blog. • How do tech brands leverage social media?
One-Way Techies; Global Marketing Misses Mark
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App