â–¶ Tech Brands’ Twitter Trouble: A study by Wildfire PR found that while 90% of technology companies have a presence on two or more social networks, a significant majority are not actively using these networks to engage with audiences. Case in point: 43% of surveyed brands with a Twitter account have never replied to a tweet, and only 25% of brands reply to followers’ comments on their Facebook accounts. Other findings include: • Twitter was the most popular network used (74%), followed by Linkedin (72%) and then Facebook (20%). Nearly half (48%) have a blog. • How do tech brands leverage social media?
One-Way Techies; Global Marketing Misses Mark
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015