â–¶ Tech Brands’ Twitter Trouble: A study by Wildfire PR found that while 90% of technology companies have a presence on two or more social networks, a significant majority are not actively using these networks to engage with audiences. Case in point: 43% of surveyed brands with a Twitter account have never replied to a tweet, and only 25% of brands reply to followers’ comments on their Facebook accounts. Other findings include: • Twitter was the most popular network used (74%), followed by Linkedin (72%) and then Facebook (20%). Nearly half (48%) have a blog. • How do tech brands leverage social media?
One-Way Techies; Global Marketing Misses Mark
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016