Company: H&R Block Agency: Miller Meiers Design for Communication (DFC) Timeframe: April 2009 - Jan. 2010 When H&R Block decided it wanted to forge a more personal relationship with clients and potential clients on the Web, the tax return giant turned to Miller Meiers Design for Communication (DFC). The client’s Get It Right Web site (http://getitright.hrblock.com) would add a new level of depth and personal interaction.
Case Study: Tax Giant Gets Personal Online by Turning Outdated Blog Site Into a Tax Q&A Juggernaut—Generating Big Return
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign