Company: H&R Block Agency: Miller Meiers Design for Communication (DFC) Timeframe: April 2009 - Jan. 2010 When H&R Block decided it wanted to forge a more personal relationship with clients and potential clients on the Web, the tax return giant turned to Miller Meiers Design for Communication (DFC). The client’s Get It Right Web site (http://getitright.hrblock.com) would add a new level of depth and personal interaction.
Case Study: Tax Giant Gets Personal Online by Turning Outdated Blog Site Into a Tax Q&A Juggernaut—Generating Big Return
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer