â–¶ Missed Messages: According to eMarketer and Hispanic ad agency Orci, only two in 10 marketers engage Hispanics on social media, though nearly four in five in the demo socialize online. Other findings: • Research from AOL Advertising indicates that Hispanic users were more likely than average to go online at nearly every stage in the purchase cycle and considered the Internet a vital source of information on a variety of topics. • 38% of companies said the primary reason they did not market to Hispanics more was that the return on investment would not be justified, followed by the opinion that their current marketing was sufficient for the Hispanic market (29%). Budget was also an issue for 21% of companies surveyed. • Overall, just 18% of respondents planned to increase their Hispanic marketing spending in the next year.
Hispanic Market Missed
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success