â–¶ Missed Messages: According to eMarketer and Hispanic ad agency Orci, only two in 10 marketers engage Hispanics on social media, though nearly four in five in the demo socialize online. Other findings: • Research from AOL Advertising indicates that Hispanic users were more likely than average to go online at nearly every stage in the purchase cycle and considered the Internet a vital source of information on a variety of topics. • 38% of companies said the primary reason they did not market to Hispanics more was that the return on investment would not be justified, followed by the opinion that their current marketing was sufficient for the Hispanic market (29%). Budget was also an issue for 21% of companies surveyed. • Overall, just 18% of respondents planned to increase their Hispanic marketing spending in the next year.
Hispanic Market Missed
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016