According to a recent survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project, adoption of social media is soaring. But these numbers are deceiving. Only 19% of adults over 45 and a paltry 10% of adults over 55 ever visit social networks. That's one of the big challenges utilizing social media within the B2B space.
Overcoming Social Media Challenges Within B2B
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing