According to a recent survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project, adoption of social media is soaring. Today, one-third of American adult Internet users have created a profile on an online social network, four times as many as three years ago. But these numbers are deceiving. While three-quarters of adults age 18-24 have a profile on social networking sites like Facebook or LinkedIn, the numbers are reversed in adults over 35. Only 19% of adults over 45 and a paltry 10% of adults over 55 ever visit social networks.
Overcoming Social Media Challenges Within B2B
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App