According to a recent survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project, adoption of social media is soaring. Today, one-third of American adult Internet users have created a profile on an online social network, four times as many as three years ago. But these numbers are deceiving. While three-quarters of adults age 18-24 have a profile on social networking sites like Facebook or LinkedIn, the numbers are reversed in adults over 35. Only 19% of adults over 45 and a paltry 10% of adults over 55 ever visit social networks.
Overcoming Social Media Challenges Within B2B
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy