According to a recent survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project, adoption of social media is soaring. Today, one-third of American adult Internet users have created a profile on an online social network, four times as many as three years ago. But these numbers are deceiving. While three-quarters of adults age 18-24 have a profile on social networking sites like Facebook or LinkedIn, the numbers are reversed in adults over 35. Only 19% of adults over 45 and a paltry 10% of adults over 55 ever visit social networks.
Overcoming Social Media Challenges Within B2B
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns