Remember, social media isn’t a conversation; it’s where the conversation takes place. Just having a Facebook page or Twitter account or YouTube channel or blog doesn’t mean you or your clients are engaged in the social Web.
Beyond Showing Up: Create a Social Media Roadmap in 8 Steps
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need