Remember, social media isn’t a conversation; it’s where the conversation takes place. Just having a Facebook page or Twitter account or YouTube channel or blog doesn’t mean you or your clients are engaged in the social Web. It just means you’ve checked a box and built a shell. Social media isn’t the Yellow Pages—showing up counts for very little. It’s also important to recognize that the only unassailable truth in digital marketing is that change is inevitable.
Beyond Showing Up: Create a Social Media Roadmap in 8 Steps
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks