Of all the tools in the 24/7 social media universe, Facebook has become a strategic imperative as a brand builder. Consider that Facebook currently counts 350 million people as active users, with more than 50% of those logging in to the site daily. In response to those huge numbers, a study by interactive marketing agency Rosetta finds that 59% of the top 100 retailers are now using Facebook as a communications tool. What’s more, Gartner reports that more than 60% of Fortune 1000 companies with a Web site will connect to or host an online community such as Facebook to interact with potential customers. It’s a trend that hasn’t gone unnoticed by Dana Hughens, CEO of PR/marketing agency Clairemont Communications.
Listen, Learn, Adapt: Harnessing The Growing Power of Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter