Social media engagement is an essential component of almost any organization’s marketing and public relations efforts. As PR firms position themselves as keepers of the brand trust and leading company reputations, adding social media to their repertoire of service offerings is a critical move. There are some universal truths regarding social media engagement that are platform agnostic. Whether your foray in social media begins on a company blog post or a tweet, these strategies hold true to help attract followers and friends and engender brand evangelists. â–¶ Have a voice and stay on message (themes): Social media is not a free-for-all when it comes to content.
Build Your Brand the Social Way
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter