Social media engagement is an essential component of almost any organization’s marketing and public relations efforts. As PR firms position themselves as keepers of the brand trust and leading company reputations, adding social media to their repertoire of service offerings is a critical move. There are some universal truths regarding social media engagement that are platform agnostic. Whether your foray in social media begins on a company blog post or a tweet, these strategies hold true to help attract followers and friends and engender brand evangelists. â–¶ Have a voice and stay on message (themes): Social media is not a free-for-all when it comes to content.
Build Your Brand the Social Way
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016