Writing content for dissemination via Web channels has little to do with prose, try as the long-form writers among us might to prove otherwise. Verbosity holds little appeal for audiences who consume information online. For communications executives, this means shunning the proverbial epic poem in favor of the 17-syllable haiku.
Short and Sweet: Writing & Optimizing Web Content = An Exercise in Discretion
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All