Company: Jockey International Agency: Cone and Periscope Timeframe: 2007 For many PR campaigns nowadays, leveraging social media tools to convey brand messaging has become de rigueur. Jockey International Inc., the iconic apparel company, did just that in 2007 with a brand repositioning initiative that relied heavily on online/viral communications. The linchpin of this effort was the creation of two new interactive Web sites--StopSquirming.com and JockeyUnderWars.
Case Study: I See London, I See France: Social Media Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets