Company: Jockey International Agency: Cone and Periscope Timeframe: 2007 For many PR campaigns nowadays, leveraging social media tools to convey brand messaging has become de rigueur. Jockey International Inc., the iconic apparel company, did just that in 2007 with a brand repositioning initiative that relied heavily on online/viral communications. The linchpin of this effort was the creation of two new interactive Web sites--StopSquirming.com and JockeyUnderWars.
Case Study: I See London, I See France: Social Media Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter