Company: Jockey International Agency: Cone and Periscope Timeframe: 2007 For many PR campaigns nowadays, leveraging social media tools to convey brand messaging has become de rigueur. Jockey International Inc., the iconic apparel company, did just that in 2007 with a brand repositioning initiative that relied heavily on online/viral communications. The linchpin of this effort was the creation of two new interactive Web sites--StopSquirming.com and JockeyUnderWars.
Case Study: I See London, I See France: Social Media Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016