A recent exchange between CNBC Mad Money host/stock market revivalist preacher Jim Cramer and Edward Libby, CEO of AIG, illustrates one of several ways that individuals and organizations can fight back when they perceive a media comment to be inaccurate, misleading or downright libelous.
How To…Respond to Media’s Facts and Opinions
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need