Can e-mail be helpful? What about annoying? Wasteful? Productive? Or costly? The answer is yes, to all of the above. Although e-mail can be enormously helpful in getting useful information to editors or clients at lightning speed, too often we don't respect or realize there is a downside to this split-second technology.
How To…Think Before You Send E-Mails
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions