In today's 24/7 information universe, where adversity can affect--or, worse yet, pummel--the reputation of a company regardless of its office hours, mastering the art of online crisis communications is an industry imperative. Nowhere was this more evident than during the recent Wall Street meltdown, which saw the collapse of a fabled 150-year-old investment firm (Lehman Brothers), the selling off of a mainstay brokerage house (Merrill Lynch) to Bank of America and the foundering of an insurance titan (AIG), all in a single weekend.
Managing a Crisis Online: Heading Off a Disaster in Cyberspace
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing