When we compiled the first collection of international cases for The Evolution of Public Relations: Case Studies from Countries in Transition a decade ago, we had a very specific audience in mind. It was to be a handout for a "Teaching the Teachers" workshop we were planning for communications faculty from universities in the Baltic States and Russia.
Tip Sheet: Lessons Learned From PR Cases Abroad
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing