Social media may have already made its way into mainstream communications but, according to the results of the PR News/BurrellesLuce Media Measurement and Analysis Survey, it hasn't broken through the measurement front--yet. The survey, which polled more than 600 communications professionals, revealed that nearly 30% of pros spend the most time measuring online media, but only in the context of traditional media outlets' online versions (nytimes.com, cnn.com, etc.).
Social Media Measurement Lags Behind in Rising Tracking Trend
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks