Social media may have already made its way into mainstream communications but, according to the results of the PR News/BurrellesLuce Media Measurement and Analysis Survey, it hasn't broken through the measurement front--yet. The survey, which polled more than 600 communications professionals, revealed that nearly 30% of pros spend the most time measuring online media, but only in the context of traditional media outlets' online versions (nytimes.com, cnn.com, etc.).
Social Media Measurement Lags Behind in Rising Tracking Trend
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success