Like it or not, the media--and business--landscape has changed dramatically in recent hours, weeks, months and years, leaving communications professionals to educate their C- suites as to how to understand new audiences and adjust their strategies accordingly. But that is easier said than done, as many corporate leaders are still skeptical of digital media--the crux of much of the modern business transformation. "For whatever reason, communications executives get digital media, and [the C-suite] doesn't," says Steve Cody, managing partner of Peppercom. "They think it's dangerous because of the perceived lack of control. They thing it's a passing fad.
Closing the Gap With the C-Suite: Digital Times Call for Digital Measures
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter