Like it or not, the media--and business--landscape has changed dramatically in recent hours, weeks, months and years, leaving communications professionals to educate their C- suites as to how to understand new audiences and adjust their strategies accordingly. But that is easier said than done, as many corporate leaders are still skeptical of digital media--the crux of much of the modern business transformation. "For whatever reason, communications executives get digital media, and [the C-suite] doesn't," says Steve Cody, managing partner of Peppercom. "They think it's dangerous because of the perceived lack of control. They thing it's a passing fad.
Closing the Gap With the C-Suite: Digital Times Call for Digital Measures
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement