Media relations is a prime component of public relations, but it largely encompasses proactively engaging journalists to get coverage. When the tables are turned and communicators (or their clients) are in the media spotlight answering questions rather than pushing messaging, a Pandora's box of different challenges and opportunities opens up.
Ready, Train, Fire: Preparing to Face Traditional & Citizen Journalists
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need