Ordering a pizza can now be done with the press of a button no matter where you are, thanks, in part, to the "What's Next? Text!" campaign conducted by Papa John's Pizza and Fleishman-Hillard.
Case Study: Half Cheese, Half Pepperoni, Will Travel: Media Relations Tells Consumers How They Can Text for Pizza
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need