Company: Papa John's Pizza Agency: Fleishman-Hillard Timeframe: 2007 In the 1960s, the idea of making a phone call and having a pizza show up at your front door was a novelty to American consumers, and it ushered in a new era of food preparation and dining, where convenience trumped the effort required to create a homemade meal. Times certainly have changed, but only in that this concept of convenient cuisine has become even more extreme--so extreme that ordering a pizza can now be done with the press of a button no matter where you are, thanks, in part, to the "What's Next? Text!" campaign conducted by Papa John's Pizza and Fleishman-Hillard. Pie In The Sky Papa John's was already a pioneer in using technology to make the pizza-ordering process as streamlined as a Six Sigma-school manufacturing line.
Case Study: Half Cheese, Half Pepperoni, Will Travel: Media Relations Tells Consumers How They Can Text for Pizza
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App