Never a function ripe with proverbial sex appeal, investor relations has experienced a makeover in recent years, having been bitten by the digital bug alongside many of its conservative corporate counterparts. Now, IR executives are challenged to incorporate innovation into their strategies, while at the same time working in tandem with the communications function to engage stakeholders in meaningful ways.
Annual Reports Version 2.0: Taking IR’s Main Attraction to Cyberspace
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing