Make Your Videos Make Money
At the MPA Video Magazine Conference last week held at the Time & Life Building, experts weighed in on the best ways to make money off of videos, something that content providers still struggle with even though the number of people watching has grown so much and will only continue to rise. It’s odd that online video is still seen as largely experimental, even though over half the world is watching it.
Here are the top four ways to monetize online video:
1. Pre-rolls (or mid or post rolls)
2. Over-lays (aka bugs or tickers)
3. Skins (aka player skins)
4. In-page banners
For video highlights from the MPA conference, click here.
You might also be interested in:
- Teach a CEO to Tweet and You'll Get Social Media Buy-In for a Lifetime
- Quality Videos Start With Sharp Listening Skills
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App