Elle and Microsoft: Know Your (Digital) Audience
Microsoft commissioned a study to find out just who are the true “Lovers of Luxury” in an attempt to better guide businesses on how to sell luxury brands. Once the key audience is targeted, Microsoft offered these points of advice:
1. Create a seamless integration of the physical and digital brand experience.
2. Use digital media to reinforce and build on an offline campaign
3. Fully explore the boundaries of digital marketing
4. Stay true to the core motivations of luxury consumption, which are indulgence, exclusivity and status.
You might also be interested in:
- Here’s Why Facebook's New Ad Network Accelerates a Trend That's Transforming PR
- PR Tips on Getting the Word Out Through a Visual Medium
- 3 Brands Using Earth Day 2014 to Showcase Their Environmental Efforts
- Case Study: Augmented Reality Helps Change Perception of Norfolk, Va.
- How To Create a Mobile-Friendly Website