Elle and Microsoft: Know Your (Digital) Audience
Microsoft commissioned a study to find out just who are the true “Lovers of Luxury” in an attempt to better guide businesses on how to sell luxury brands. Once the key audience is targeted, Microsoft offered these points of advice:
1. Create a seamless integration of the physical and digital brand experience.
2. Use digital media to reinforce and build on an offline campaign
3. Fully explore the boundaries of digital marketing
4. Stay true to the core motivations of luxury consumption, which are indulgence, exclusivity and status.
You might also be interested in:
- How to Build Thought Leadership That Drives Business Goals
- Will Twitter's 'Buy' Button Hasten the Marriage of PR and Marketing?
- 5 Tips to Tell a Compelling Brand Story on Social Media
- Party City Gets a Dressing-Down for Facebook Censorship
- 8 Tips to Help You Get Reporters and Bloggers to Embed Your Infographics