Online Video’s 1% Problem
OMMA Video conference opened today. Here, digital media guru and frequent min contributor Steve Smith discusses in a Media Post article the changes in the online video world over the past year, what YouTube is doing to keep itself relevant amidst the swarms of new video sites and what new publishers/content providers need to do to get (or stay) with the program.
To read the full story click here.
You might also be interested in:
- Here’s Why Facebook's New Ad Network Accelerates a Trend That's Transforming PR
- PR Tips on Getting the Word Out Through a Visual Medium
- 3 Brands Using Earth Day 2014 to Showcase Their Environmental Efforts
- Case Study: Augmented Reality Helps Change Perception of Norfolk, Va.
- How To Create a Mobile-Friendly Website