Online Video’s 1% Problem
OMMA Video conference opened today. Here, digital media guru and frequent min contributor Steve Smith discusses in a Media Post article the changes in the online video world over the past year, what YouTube is doing to keep itself relevant amidst the swarms of new video sites and what new publishers/content providers need to do to get (or stay) with the program.
To read the full story click here.
You might also be interested in:
- Twitter's 'Moments' Packages Trending Stories, But Is a No-Pitch Zone
- 6 Ways PR Pros Can Prepare For Facebook's “Dislike” Button
- 9 Visual Storytelling Tips to Lead the Pack on Social
- How to Create Content That's Data Informed, Not Data Driven
- How to Build Thought Leadership That Drives Business Goals