Online Video’s 1% Problem
OMMA Video conference opened today. Here, digital media guru and frequent min contributor Steve Smith discusses in a Media Post article the changes in the online video world over the past year, what YouTube is doing to keep itself relevant amidst the swarms of new video sites and what new publishers/content providers need to do to get (or stay) with the program.
To read the full story click here.
You might also be interested in:
- Teach a CEO to Tweet and You'll Get Social Media Buy-In for a Lifetime
- Quality Videos Start With Sharp Listening Skills
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently