Hollywood Actors vs. Studios: What About Online Video Clips?
Whether actors must give consent for snippets of their film and TV work to be displayed online, and how much they should earn for them, was the No. 1 disputed issue cited by the Screen Actors Guild after labor talks broke down last Tuesday. Studios want to freely distribute YouTube-style clips of old TV shows and movies and actors strongly oppose that move.
Read the full story on Reuters.
You might also be interested in:
- Twitter's New Ad Feature Puts Video Front and Center
- How to Switch Between Instagram Accounts Without Logging Out
- Super Bowl 50's PR Winners and Losers
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- Who Do You Think You're Talking To? 4 Unique Psychographic Profiles