Hollywood Actors vs. Studios: What About Online Video Clips?
Whether actors must give consent for snippets of their film and TV work to be displayed online, and how much they should earn for them, was the No. 1 disputed issue cited by the Screen Actors Guild after labor talks broke down last Tuesday. Studios want to freely distribute YouTube-style clips of old TV shows and movies and actors strongly oppose that move.
Read the full story on Reuters.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways PR Pros Can Prepare For Facebook's “Dislike” Button
- 9 Visual Storytelling Tips to Lead the Pack on Social
- How to Create Content That's Data Informed, Not Data Driven
- How to Build Thought Leadership That Drives Business Goals
- Will Twitter's 'Buy' Button Hasten the Marriage of PR and Marketing?