Hollywood Actors vs. Studios: What About Online Video Clips?
Whether actors must give consent for snippets of their film and TV work to be displayed online, and how much they should earn for them, was the No. 1 disputed issue cited by the Screen Actors Guild after labor talks broke down last Tuesday. Studios want to freely distribute YouTube-style clips of old TV shows and movies and actors strongly oppose that move.
Read the full story on Reuters.
You might also be interested in:
- Teach a CEO to Tweet and You'll Get Social Media Buy-In for a Lifetime
- Quality Videos Start With Sharp Listening Skills
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently