Microsoft Finally Gives Up On Yahoo
Back on Feb 1, Microsoft went public with a $44.6 billion dollar bid for Yahoo, which would have instantly created a dominant force in the surging online advertising space. Yet despite raising its bid by nearly $5 billion, Microsoft will come away empty handed as Yahoo's executives were said to be seeking a higher price for the embattled company. And perhaps surprisingly, Microsoft has elected not to go hostile in its acquisition attempt, and is instead electing to simply move on.
For more information and history of the negotiations between Yahoo and Microsoft, check out Fox Business.
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Super Bowl Messaging Strategies for Brands That Didn't Buy a TV Ad
- 5 Ways to Improve Google Search Rankings for Your Content
- #GoDaddyPuppy Wins Super Bowl Ad Awareness War Four Days Before Kickoff
- Twitter Launches Group Direct Messages and Video Capture & Editing
- How to Sharpen Your Email Delivery