Mobile Internet Extends Reach of Sites by 13%
The cross-platform insights come from TotalWeb, a new report from Nielsen that integrates data from Nielsen Mobile and Nielsen Online to show the unduplicated, unique audience for more than 200 leading Internet sites across the PC and mobile Internet space. Nielsen’s data show that for many Internet publishers, mobile Internet increases the overall size of their audience.
Check out the full story on Publishing Executive.
You might also be interested in:
- How to Get a PR Hit from Op-Eds and Byline Articles
- Tips to Create Quality Video on a Shoestring and Make Sure It’s Seen
- Snapchat Launches Another Highly Coveted 'Discover' Channel
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How AARP and its Agency Created the Year of the Boomer