Mobile Internet Extends Reach of Sites by 13%
The cross-platform insights come from TotalWeb, a new report from Nielsen that integrates data from Nielsen Mobile and Nielsen Online to show the unduplicated, unique audience for more than 200 leading Internet sites across the PC and mobile Internet space. Nielsen’s data show that for many Internet publishers, mobile Internet increases the overall size of their audience.
Check out the full story on Publishing Executive.
You might also be interested in:
- How FCC’s Proposed Internet Rules Will Impact Communicators
- Here’s Why Facebook's New Ad Network Accelerates a Trend That's Transforming PR
- PR Tips on Getting the Word Out Through a Visual Medium
- 3 Brands Using Earth Day 2014 to Showcase Their Environmental Efforts
- Case Study: Augmented Reality Helps Change Perception of Norfolk, Va.