Facebook: Will it Pay to Stay on Top?
According to the plaintiffs, Zuckerberg briefly worked as a programmer for their social-networking site ConnectU when they were all students at Harvard. Winklevoss described Zuckerberg's actions as "premeditated, well thought out, duplicitous and conniving." Zuckerberg has of course denied all wrongdoing. But why then, would he settle? Could it be that Zuckerberg has made so much money off of his allegedly stolen idea that he can afford to pay off his challengers to stay on top?
For the full story, go to Portfolio.com
You might also be interested in:
- Who Do You Think You're Talking To? 4 Unique Psychographic Profiles
- How to Find and Work With the Right Influencers for Your Brand
- How to Make a Blog Work for Your Brand - Infographic
- Facebook's Live Video Offers PR Pros More Ways to Spread Messages
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion