Google, Yahoo and MySpace Create OpenSocial Foundation
Not only is this OpenSocial Foundation promoting revolutionary technology, but it also puts the three giants ina position where they are thinking about the good of the technology instead of the goog of their individual companies, a light they are often not seen in.
"Before OpenSocial, if a developer built a 'favorite photos' application to work on one social network, it would have to be built all over again to work on another site," the companies said in a press release.
You might also be interested in:
- Here’s Why Facebook's New Ad Network Accelerates a Trend That's Transforming PR
- PR Tips on Getting the Word Out Through a Visual Medium
- 3 Brands Using Earth Day 2014 to Showcase Their Environmental Efforts
- Case Study: Augmented Reality Helps Change Perception of Norfolk, Va.
- How To Create a Mobile-Friendly Website