Google, Yahoo and MySpace Create OpenSocial Foundation
Not only is this OpenSocial Foundation promoting revolutionary technology, but it also puts the three giants ina position where they are thinking about the good of the technology instead of the goog of their individual companies, a light they are often not seen in.
"Before OpenSocial, if a developer built a 'favorite photos' application to work on one social network, it would have to be built all over again to work on another site," the companies said in a press release.
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Super Bowl Messaging Strategies for Brands That Didn't Buy a TV Ad
- 5 Ways to Improve Google Search Rankings for Your Content
- #GoDaddyPuppy Wins Super Bowl Ad Awareness War Four Days Before Kickoff
- Twitter Launches Group Direct Messages and Video Capture & Editing
- How to Sharpen Your Email Delivery