Google, Yahoo and MySpace Create OpenSocial Foundation
Not only is this OpenSocial Foundation promoting revolutionary technology, but it also puts the three giants ina position where they are thinking about the good of the technology instead of the goog of their individual companies, a light they are often not seen in.
"Before OpenSocial, if a developer built a 'favorite photos' application to work on one social network, it would have to be built all over again to work on another site," the companies said in a press release.
You might also be interested in:
- Who Do You Think You're Talking To? 4 Unique Psychographic Profiles
- How to Find and Work With the Right Influencers for Your Brand
- How to Make a Blog Work for Your Brand - Infographic
- Facebook's Live Video Offers PR Pros More Ways to Spread Messages
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion