Campaign: Second Chance Tree Project Winner: Converseon & Plant It 2020 While many people are still trying to wrap their minds around the basic logistics of Second Life, the folks at Converseon and Plant It 2020 have bigger concerns: planting cyber trees in the virtual world to promote reforestation, for example. A Tree Grows in Cyberspace To reach this end, the team launched the Second Chance Tree Project in Second Life to give potential donors a fresh take on charitable giving. "It's critical for individuals to not only help, but to virtually experience key issues. It leads to greater education and word of mouth," says Rob Key, CEO of Converseon. But leveraging the opportunities offered by a platform as off-beat as Second Life required a great deal of strategy to assimilate to the virtual world while impacting real- life change at the same time.
Platinum PR Interactive PR Winner: Second Chance Tree Project
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros