Campaign: Second Chance Tree Project Winner: Converseon & Plant It 2020 While many people are still trying to wrap their minds around the basic logistics of Second Life, the folks at Converseon and Plant It 2020 have bigger concerns: planting cyber trees in the virtual world to promote reforestation, for example. A Tree Grows in Cyberspace To reach this end, the team launched the Second Chance Tree Project in Second Life to give potential donors a fresh take on charitable giving. "It's critical for individuals to not only help, but to virtually experience key issues. It leads to greater education and word of mouth," says Rob Key, CEO of Converseon. But leveraging the opportunities offered by a platform as off-beat as Second Life required a great deal of strategy to assimilate to the virtual world while impacting real- life change at the same time.
Platinum PR Interactive PR Winner: Second Chance Tree Project
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016