Campaign: Nevada Cancer Institute Web site Winner: Nevada Cancer Institute To become part of the National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Nevada Cancer Institute needed a Web site that was state-of-the-art in disseminating information about cancer while meeting the needs of its target audience, consisting of patients, their families, researchers, physicians, donors, job seekers, students and the media. Testing, Testing, 1 2 3 After several presentations to the CEO and COO of NVCI as well as its advertising agency, Dowden Health Media was chosen to be the Web site vendor based on its experience in the healthcare field and its ability to meet the launch deadline. With a partnership underway, a beta-site was created as the new site was being constructed. Elements from the old Web site were incorporated into the new-and-improved one, nevadacancerinstitute.org.
A Look at a Web Site Winner
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter