To become part of the National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Nevada Cancer Institute needed a Web site that was state-of-the-art in disseminating information about cancer while meeting the needs of its target audience, consisting of patients, their families, researchers, physicians, donors, job seekers, students and the media.
A Look at a Web Site Winner
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing