Campaign: Nevada Cancer Institute Web site Winner: Nevada Cancer Institute To become part of the National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Nevada Cancer Institute needed a Web site that was state-of-the-art in disseminating information about cancer while meeting the needs of its target audience, consisting of patients, their families, researchers, physicians, donors, job seekers, students and the media. Testing, Testing, 1 2 3 After several presentations to the CEO and COO of NVCI as well as its advertising agency, Dowden Health Media was chosen to be the Web site vendor based on its experience in the healthcare field and its ability to meet the launch deadline. With a partnership underway, a beta-site was created as the new site was being constructed. Elements from the old Web site were incorporated into the new-and-improved one, nevadacancerinstitute.org.
A Look at a Web Site Winner
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016