Campaign: Nevada Cancer Institute Web site Winner: Nevada Cancer Institute To become part of the National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Nevada Cancer Institute needed a Web site that was state-of-the-art in disseminating information about cancer while meeting the needs of its target audience, consisting of patients, their families, researchers, physicians, donors, job seekers, students and the media. Testing, Testing, 1 2 3 After several presentations to the CEO and COO of NVCI as well as its advertising agency, Dowden Health Media was chosen to be the Web site vendor based on its experience in the healthcare field and its ability to meet the launch deadline. With a partnership underway, a beta-site was created as the new site was being constructed. Elements from the old Web site were incorporated into the new-and-improved one, nevadacancerinstitute.org.
A Look at a Web Site Winner
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success