When the "30 Rock" actor tweeted his displeasure with AA's flight attendants, the airlines followed its crisis response plan to the letter—with a few exceptions.
CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
You might also be interested in:
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space
- Case Study: Allstate Foundation Builds A PR Campaign To Take The Conversation About Domestic Violence To A Higher Level
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots